Sunday, July 20, 2014

Trying it again

Sitting in mom's room waiting on her to get back from Dialysis.  She's been down almost 2 hours.  Praying her BP cooperates and does not get to low so she can receive more time tonight. 
Mom sat up on the bedside for about 20 minutes or so today. While sitting there she was getting sleepy, to allow her extra time sitting up I sat down beside her and laid her head on my shoulder.  After all the times she had sat with me, held me and took care of me I truely enjoyed every minute of her laying her head on my shoulder. 

BP is still running low, Creatine is still really really high, WBC is still elevated along with some other labs (cant remember which one) are out of wack.

For lunch mom at her desert- some thing white with peaches on it. 

Keep the prayers going up.  Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment