Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Another day

Today is another day I get to spend with mom. 

Last night was a tuff one,  I went to mom's to get some stuff for Auntie and I to review.  Funeral arrangements.  We want to have as much done in advance, so we can make sure we have what we want.  I am so thankful for my wonderful husband.  He may not always know what to say or even to say anything but as I cried last night in moms house looking for the paperwork, He HELD ME.  He just didnt hug me, he held me tight.  Not just then but everytime I need his arms around me they are.

This morning, Auntie called mom wanted her UK blankie.  I went back out there (had to be strong for a minute since I didnt have Jason) and got her blankie.  This seems so unreal that I will never see my mother back in that house again. 

Ok so I'm here with mom now, she has her UK blanket on her and her cat JIGS beside her (to remind her of Jigs at home Haley got her a stuff fuzzy cat at the gift shop a couple weeks ago).  She is resting right now after eating some of her peach milkshake from Chick-Fil-A.  She says anybody coming over is to bring her a small peach milk shake.  She is allowed to eat what she wants as tolerated. 

She is resting now. 

I received this yesterday as a text from Michelle,  it is very fitting right now.

"Feat not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God;  I will strengthen you, I will uphold you with my right hand"  Isaiah 41:15

No comments:

Post a Comment