Tuesday, April 1, 2014

We have a room.

During my drive home today I got to thinking about a comment I read the other day on one of Haley's friends InstaGram and how I realize the truth in this comment more and more each day.  "DNA does not make you family, LOVE does"  I have come to realize that after all these years I thought I had a small family when in-fact I have a HUGE family. 
Mom has been moved to a room out of boarding in the ER.  PET scan has been reschedule to Thursday due to the V=Scan she had today on her lung (the test- to test for blood clot).The nurse said there needed to be at least 24 hours in between the 2 nuclear medicine test.
It was good to see mom feeling better today.  She is not back to herself completely but she is definitely a different person to see today than on Friday/Sunday evening.  She even says she is feeling better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment