Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Another accomplishment

For a minute we were concerned as to whether the PET scan could be done today (technical issues with machine), but yes we got the test done.   Even with  the concern as to whether mom's blood sugar would stay low enough to get the test, she was able to have it today. 
I am looking foward to my package that should be here any day from Choose Hope.  I have ordered bracelets to wear in showing my support for mom's battle again cancer.  I went with the zebra color/design, which is to represent carcinoid cancer.  The saying on the bracelet is "NO ONE FIGHTS ALONE". 
OH,  and mom got out today and went to Haley's soccer game.  She got to watch the GMS Cougar Middle School team beat Casey County 4-1 (A team) and 1-0 (B team).  Way to go GMS  on the win tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment