Monday, May 5, 2014

You take the Good, You take the bad......

You take the Good, You the Bad, You take them both and then you have the facts of life.....  YEP that says it all.
Today I called mom on my way home from work (like I would do almost everyday) just to chat.  When she answered it was amazing..... SHE sounded like her normal old happy self.  IT was great.  Those are the moment I will forever hold and cherish.
There are so many songs that I can sing in my head right now that happen in every day life, Love it -  it helps to re leave stress.
I can not say how much that I believe I have the bestest friends a girl can ask for.  They are there to listen to my vent, cry, throw my temper tanterum, really just what ever I need.  (Kathy, Kim, Brittany, Marsha, Andee, just to name a few)  They are awesome!
Tomorrow is the next Chemo dose for Mom.  I know this dose will be worse, just hoping and praying she can tolerate this level.

1 comment: