Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Eventful days

So mom went to UK yesterday to the Cath Lab (as instructed by Bethany to see her drs) to have her port flipped.  Glad we went there this time, according to the DR it was a mess- no actually exact words I believe were, that was a shitty job.  They had to place back in spot, clean, fix, etc.  After long day there, mom back home. 
Today-  here's the awesome part of this post........
Mom originally had a hair appointment today, well since the buzz hair cut last week by Bonnie, no hair cut needed, so dad took her appointment.  Dad's hair was the usual, flipping up on the ends.  I called to check and make sure mom and Auntie got back home after "shopping at Wal-mart".  Mom wasn't going to tell me, so Auntie gets on the phone and says "you will be shocked when you get home".  Not knowing/remember the hair appointment switch, I demanded them tell me- I don't like surprised.  Mom finally told me,  dad buzzed his hair.  YES- DAD BUZZED HIS HEAD.  Can not wait to see this.  I have never seen my dad with short hair, cant wait.  This is so sweet, showing true love and support.  OMG,  my dad has a buzzed haircut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment