Monday, March 31, 2014

New Week begins

     Even though my weekend was spent with family, it wasn't with mom.  I was able to visit my cousins in Missourri for the weekend.  NO matter the miles or time, family is always by your side.  Family in my eyes is not only family by blood but the family I married into along with my great friends I have (you all are considered my family).  We should alway take time to say Hello, how are you, or even the greatest three words there are "I love you" to anybody and everybody we care about. 
     I received a wonderful verse from Michelle Amstutz this weekend-  
"Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer"  Romans 12:12
That verse is so perfect right now. 
    Time to get this busy week started. 

Keep on sending up the prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment