Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Treatment 4

Treatment 4 is underway. 

It is still very hard to see mom struggle and fight.  That woman is the world to me.  I pray everyday that God grants us a miracle to beat this. 

I have so much I want to say but I'm struggling with getting the words out.  These last 3 weeks have been wonderful and joyful time.  I am so grateful that mom was able to go to Tennessee to spend time with Haley and take dad for his birthday. 

Go back for another CT Scan on July 3rd.  As Dr. Anthony said today there are 3 things the scan will show and we are hoping for 2 of the 3.  She did say today in the appointment that she is having pain.  I only hope the pain is the chemo fighting and killing off some of the cancer.  We are still on track with chemo every 3 weeks.

"A stumbling block to the pessimist is a stepping stone to the optimist"~~~ Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment