Thursday, June 26, 2014

Hard days

Just when I think- WOW I'm doing good, I got this - I don't. 
Listening to mom talk about who she wants to have what and that she is going thru sorting things out she wants people to have it hard to hear and take in.  In her heart she knows what she wants and we will honor all her wishes. 
Some days I look at mom and it is hard to see this great woman I grew up admiring, watching, and learning from struggle.  But I can get thru this with my faith, family and friends. 
The other day I found this picture on FaceBook that I really liked. 

I am really asking for all of my followers to say extra prayers between now and July 3rd.  On July 3rd mom goes back for a follow-up CT Scan to see where we are.  There are 3 options we find out-  It's holding at where the cancer is, the cancer is shrinking or the cancer is growing.  We want one of the first two options. 

No comments:

Post a Comment