Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Holiday season has begun

As much as I'm not looking forward to the next few weeks, the Christmas season is upon us. We spent last weekend in Gatlinburg, oh how we all missed you. We played Shut the Box, Head and Foot, along with a game of Uno and Monopoly. Bethany and myself helped Auntie cocok lunch on Thurseday. As much as I've said I am not shopping Thursday night/Friday, well Bethany talked me into shopping Thursday night. We all decided to keep dad busy on Saturday, so we went to see the Hatfield and McCoy Christmas show. Saturday would have been mom and dad's 45th wedding anniversary. Hard to believe they would have been married 45 years. Before we left, Dad and I got your grave site decorated. Still can not believe I am decorating your gravesite instead of watching you decorate the house. A very beautiful tombstone piece full of poinsettas and a flag with a cabin on it. Haley and Cassidy helped dad yesterday decorate the house and put the tree up. All of mom's UK christmas things are out, the manager scene and some other things are out. As much as I didn't like going out to mom's open house, it will definately seem weird not going to it this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment